Saturday 16 June 2007

Mrs.RyanRoss speaks!

Herro!
*waves frantically like a kid who overdosed on KokoKrunch*

Winnie here, if you didn't know.
And I gets 2nd post! boohoo, WL stole 2nd post from meeee :(

I'm sitting here on a Panic! At The Disco induced high :D
Currently listening to Nails For Breakfast, Tacks For Snacks.
Me likey me likey.

Anyway :D more guavas please :D
It shall be naish to have all of us here writing about anything under the sun that's guava related of course :D

So join up ye guavahearties!!!
Arrrrr!

And some eye candy below :

All of us in our orange guava suits (i see someone's beeeg beeeeg grin -_-)
Anyway :D all 19 guavas oh i'm sorry, i only see 18 :O + Naoto-san!
I heart this pic.

Our family of little paper froggies :D

Gah.
I shall post more soon.

Right now i'm kind of busy saving RyanRossxBrendonUrie icons doing something else.
See you people soon! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home