Sunday 24 June 2007

Sweet sweet memories.

This one is about Joan telling a story about paper frogs.

"HI! I'M HORNY, AND I'M YOUR MC TODAY, HAHAHAHAOO!" :P

p/s: you can hear someone laughing in the background. try and guess who that is. LOL

(Yes, I finally found a way to upload videos from my phone into YouTube. Finally.)

And this one .......... er.... it was a few days before SPM (? i think so) and we were playing this game at the back. LOL -_-

OMG i wore my orange shirt like that?!?!?!?!!? *smacks forehead* okay whatever i hate myself. NEXT VIDEO.

Here's the video of Huai going AHAHAHAHA .. you shall rarely hear her laughing like this again =/

More later.
YouTube's being mean to me :(

get more people to join, please. i'td be nice to hear how everyone else's doing.
tagboard up soon, as soon as cBox will finally listen to me -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home