Friday 13 July 2007

red nails on black dell keyboards

infatuation gone.
lol i know -_- fast eh

i haven't seen him in like two days
don't even know him that much - only from what my friends tell me.
i only know he's 20, has curly hair, has this cute australian-ish name and he can speak chinese.

and good thing too that my stupid little obsession's gone
i'm supposed to be a mentor.
his mentor.
wouldn't help much if your mentor was all smitten with you, would it?
yeah.

:)
i've got the pix - posted it up on my blog already.
if you wanna take a look go ahead.
but i'll post em up here anyway :D
(extra pictures here - i forgot to include 2 of them)

so hang on to your underpants
i'm going to post soon.
real soon :)

i'm not really in the mood to use caps today.

love, winnie.

p/s: i really like the look of my red nails on my black Dell keyboard ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home